Clay Bird Shooting
Terms & Conditions


Upon enquiring, Wanaka Laser Clays will send through a quote based on the location, travel and timeslot required. Should you wish to proceed with this quote then an invoice will be generated. We require an initial 30% non refundable deposit to secure your booking. The remaining 70% is required to be paid in full the week prior to your event. If final payment is not made before the day of the booking, this will result in the cancelation.

If in the event the booking was cancelled then as stated above the initial 30% deposit will not be refunded.



From time to time the weather is not going to be the best. Whether it be heavy rain, snow or high winds. As this is an outdoor activity, the weather can affect the enjoyment of playing. We will always try our best to work with the conditions present however in adverse weather events this will not be possible.

We will check the weather prior to your event and if there are concerns we will be in contact to discuss options. A decision will generally be made three hours before your event.

If in the event the weather was too bad to play then we offer a 70% refund of the whole booking.



All responsibility for damages lies with the client who made the booking.

Wanaka Laser Clays takes no responsibility for damages inflicted on the equipment whilst being used by participants.

A staff member from Wanaka Laser Clays will be present throughout the hire to operate the system, and will advise participants on how to handle the equipment correctly to avoid damages.

Whilst alcohol is often consumed at events, Wanaka Laser Clays reserves the right to exclude any participants who are showing signs of being intoxicated.

Wanaka laser clay bird shooting



Real shotguns that have been converted for your safety fire a harmless infra-red beam

Wanaka laser clay bird shooting


to play

Most people will find they pick it up pretty quick; suitable for ages 12+

Wanaka laser clay bird shooting



Mess & litter free- the clays are gathered up at the end and are reused

Wanaka laser clay bird shooting



Available within Central Otago and Queenstown-Lakes District Area.